Quick Snake is a professional drain cleaning service dedicated to providing the best quality service using the latest technology in drain cleaning at an affordable cost. Our residential drain cleaning service is one of our most popular plumbing services because most homes will suffer a clogged drain from time to time.
Whether it's a shower drain clogged with hair and soap sum that leaves you standing in a tub of dirty water, or a clogged kitchen sink drain that makes washing pots and pans a pain, you can count on our local Drain Cleaning Service to help you rediscover how great a free-flowing drain can be!!
- GENERAL DRAIN CLEANING SERVICE: ( kitchen, sinks, tubs, toilets, main lines). Our professional cable drain cleaning service is available in Logan, Smithfield,Hyrum ,all of Cache County. Don't put up with the annoyance of a clogged dfrain another day give the Professional Drain Cleaners at Quick Snake Drain Cleaning a call today!.
- SERVICE: We use a technique called cable drain cleaning because its fast, effective, and it wont damage your plumbing pipes. Some people like to call it snake drain cleaning because we slither a wire down your clogged pipe just like a snake! The cable is equipped with little attachments (like fangs!) that bore relentlessly into the clog, cutting it up into small pieces that can be removed entirely or flushed away. When we are done drain cleaning, your clog won't be gone temporarily; it'll be gone for good!
- How You Can Avoid a Clogged Drain!- Once we've got your drain unclogged, you'll want to keep it from becoming stopped up/clogged again. Here are some good tips for keeping your drains running clear:
- 1.Keep paper towels and baby wipes out of the toilet.
- 2.Never put cooking oils or grease down the kitchen sink.
- 3.Fit all of your drains with a strainer and then remove food scraps,soap bits, and hair from the strainers regularly.
- SEWER CAMERA INSPECTIONS: we have a top of the line camera we can put inside the pipes, and get live feed back in color video we can take pictures, and record video of before and after we service the pipes. we can upload the videos online or send them to your email if you want a copy.
- DIAGNOSIS: we can use our sewer camera to visually inspect your sewer line if you have recurring problems, we can asses the problem and try to find the best solution to keep things running smooth.
- Got Roots? We see this problem often main sewer pipes with roots growing inside, from bushes or trees around the home that find their way inside your sewer pipe. Call Us for Our Root X Treatment and Method of Cleaning and Clearing Drains.
- 1.Kills and speeds decay of roots in your main sewer lines.
- 2.Environmentally safe with nation wide EPA acceptance.